Auto Draft

I’ve heard a lot about the legality of downloading Youtube videos and then turning them into offline files to be saved on your own laptop. I’ve been following closely the latest developments regarding online mp3 conversions. A few are currently being investigated and sent to court. Here, however, I am sharing my personal story. While I don’t advocate anyone using what I have done, I can see no harm in doing it. I can also see the advantages of “DVRing” videos on Youtube to be viewed later.

I’m the beneficiary. My Bachelors degree was earned online in only three years. I worked two full-time jobs and earned my income. I’m not talking about the Devry miracle or any other hyped online school. I attended my local college and had no special programs, and I didn’t get special treatment either, I paid as others, and was able to get help from the states the same way as other students…. To cut a long story short, here’s what I did to reduce the amount of time I had to complete my studies..

My work consisted of sitting and walking around the building looking for signs of security. This was true, it was an actual security position. I enjoyed it and it also gave me plenty of time. Then I started taking books to work and began to read school books. It’s amazing that online schools are open 24 hours per day, so I was able to work on my homework and submit them around 3:00 am in the morning. I learned that the vast majority of those lectures were on Youtube/Vimeo, hiding under special titles that did not allow the use of foot access. Only those with access URLs to the videos could see what was contained in the videos.

I copied those videos onto my laptop and headed to work. Internet was sometimes slow because of the remote location of work websites. To be able to properly study I had to have the complete video on my laptop in order to have free time at work. Simply copy the Youtube URL onto the memory card of my laptop Then, I’d go to the converter site and copy the URL, click the submit button, and wait for a while. The program would show me various options to download and sorting them by the audio quality and size. The program will then let me to convert YouTube videos into an mp3 file, or continue on until Mp4 Converter appears and allows me to download any additional video mp4 file.

from youtube to mp3 I found that having lecture notes on my laptop made it easier to maximize my time off from the grid. Now here I am, an Associate of IT graduate , who has completed 2 semesters quicker than the average student. I just hope my next job will allow me to take advantage of some downtime learning. It’s very rewarding.